In 2020, the number of people using social media is over 3.81 billion worldwide, with the average user having 8.6 accounts on different networking sites spending 2 hours and 29 minutes on there each day.
Most people have an online presence, it can make them feel more connected and involved. Users feel that they can participate in things that are happening around the world, however these social platforms also come with high risk factors that could impact you, your family, and your business.
“If you are not paying for the product… you are the product” Netflix documentary – The Social Dilemma 2020
Our Cybersecurity experts navigate the complexity of social media including:
- How to control your information in an online world
- Being aware & identifying disinformation
- How much information are you putting online
- Educating & protecting your children
- How the safety of you and your family is at risk
- Social engineering & ‘it won’t happen to me’ mentality
- Understanding your social media security settings to reduce risk