Why Mercury IT?
Since 2004 Mercury IT has been committed to delivering honest, independent and quality IT service. Mercury IT today, is a result of our talented team of technicians, administration, support, sales and management.
Our life cycle service approach ensures your satisfaction through any number of stages, whether you need a network and IT systems overhaul, short-term assistance, additional skills to complement your internal team or a fully outsourced IT department.
How Can We Help?
A Managed Service provider takes on the responsibility for and manages the reactive and proactive IT services for and on behalf of clients. With Mercury IT you get access to an entire team of skilled experts within a cost effective framework, allowing you to focus on your business and leave IT to your dedicated team of professionals.
Break – Fix Helpdesk and Support are an integral part of Managed Services, however Managed Services are so much more. It includes proactive maintenance, basic cybersecurity and can be tailored to include IT planning and strategy, compliance, governance and advanced cybersecurity.
Our team will work with you to define where we partner to support you.
- IT Strategy Planning and Implementation
- Technical Support
- IT Project Management
- IT Consulting
- IT Infrastructure
- Cloud Computing
- Cybersecurity Consulting, Solutions
- and Training
- M365 Migration, Optimisation and Licensing
At Mercury IT, Cybersecurity is not only embedded into everything we do, our dedicated Cybersecurity Team provides consultancy, solutions and services, including;
- Security Strategy and Planning
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- Security Assessments
- Compliance Checks
- Threat analysis and Threat Trends
- Incident Response and advanced investigation and analytics
- Cyber Security Training Services
- Disaster Recover and Business Continuity Planning
- Security Solution Design
- Managed security services for protective monitoring and analysis
Sign up here to the VIP mailing list to receive IT news, cybersecurity tips & invitations to our business technology events.