Mercury IT has been in continuous operation since 2004 and whilst we absolutely acknowledge the past and the work and dedication of our founders, we are focused on who we are now, where we want to be in the future and how we can make our client's achieve their objectives through technology.
Who we are now
Mercury IT today is a result of our talented team of technicians, administration, support, sales and management. Mercury IT is wholly Australian owned and operated.
We believe in
Rather than a supplier - customer arrangement, we build a partnership with our customers. As their technology partner, we celebrate our customer's successes as our own.
- Collaborate and helpful
Our Core Values
- We treat all people with respect and courtesy at all times
- We deliver on our promises and do the things we say we will do
- We act with honesty and integrity
- We are driven to exceed our client’s expectations
- We embrace and drive change through agility and flexibility in everything we do
- We pursue growth through learning
- We are family; we talk for our people, not about them
- We are passionate and determined
- We jointly hold ourselves accountable for our actions. We do this via trust and commitment
- We view the changing world as an opportunity
Where we want to be in the future
More than anything, we want to make a difference. A difference for our customers, a difference for our people, a difference in the world.
We see a future where IT continues to provide businesses with both the fundamental technology to enable them to operate now and the innovation to drive their future successes.
We are currently at the cusp of the Fourth Industrial Revolution that will be driven by robotics, automation, AI, quantum computing and big data. These technologies will fundamentally change the world as we know it. Our role is to take our customers on this journey.